Frequently Asked Questions
1) When Is The Best Time to Schedule My Maternity Session & Will You Help Me Find a Location?
* I like to schedule your maternity session about 28-30 weeks. It is a little earlier than others but I really would like get together before you're too uncomfortable. Early labor is also possible along with horrible Alabama weather which could possibly make us reschedule to a later date. I want you to have your perfect session and will help find whatever location you have in mind, weather it's one I've already been too or not!
2) Do You Offer Maternity Gowns?
I do! I have a number of maternity gowns that are available for use free of charge during your maternity session. You can also schedule a date before your session and come try on the dresses to see which one you love most! Sizes range from small- 3XL
3) Do You Provide Props For Maternity Sessions?
I do not provide props for maternity session but I do suggest to bring a sonogram, onesie or anything you'd like to be in a photo for memories. Four legged friends are welcome in your session!
4) Is Hair & Makeup Included In The Pricing? Do You Have Any Hair & Makeup Artist Recommendations?
Hair and make up are not included but you can always add it to your session for $125. Grace Miller is my hair and make up person and she is AMAZING!